RESPONSE PLAN – PROTECTING OURSELVES AND OUR CUSTOMERS
In these uncertain times, we at Metrotown Floors + Interiors want to reach out to you about what we are doing to support our valued customers and employees. As the situation around novel coronavirus continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility.
COVID-19 response to protecting ourselves and our customers – To mitigate rare possibility of infection transmission we are in the process of increasing sanitization and cleaning routines in our showroom and our offices. We are taking extra steps in making our customers feel safe in our environment. During any site visits we will be refraining from any physical contact/handshaking with customers. In the coming weeks, as more information and developments are derived for COVID-19, we want you to be assured that your health and wellness is an unmatched priority. We kindly ask anyone showing signs of a cold, flu or infection to request that you reschedule your appointments with us for a later date. As well, anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19 or has been in direct contact with someone who has the virus to refrain from meeting with us whether it’s an appointment in your home or in our showroom until they have been through the incubation period and are clear of the virus. Our employees are staying informed by their governing bodies and associations. All employees will be able to work from home remotely if necessary.
General information about COVID-19 can be found by calling 811 or visiting the following
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
As the situation around the Covid-19 pandemic evolves, we at Metrotown Floors + Interiors are taking measures to protect health and safety of our employees, clients and their families while at the same time continuing to provide the services that you depend on.
You can find all the updates & health information that you require by following the links at: www.gov.bc.ca
To provide you and our staff with the best protection please see the following when visiting our showroom:
- Temperature reading from Non-Contact thermometer is available
- Temperature above 37.6 degrees – we will kindly ask you to reschedule your visit
- Hand sanitizer and masks are recommended for your safety
- Our recommendation is to use hand sanitizer prior to wearing mask
- We have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) readily available for your use
- Prior to leaving our showroom please remove gloves and mask and carefully discard at provided garbage bin by front door
- Please remember to continue to keep social distance
- Please allow your Project Manager to assist you with the handling of our samples
- Washrooms and Kitchenette are for the use of our staff only at this time
METROTOWN FLOORS + INTERIORS STAFF SAFETY PLAN
- Employees workstations are 2 metres apart to maintain physical distance
- Cleaning schedules for showroom and offices are implemented daily
- Off site workers are provided with proper PPE equipment
- Any employee feeling sick are to notify management immediately and asked to remain home
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada or has had contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case must self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for any symptoms
- Working from home is available if needed
WE APPRECIATE YOUR EVERY EFFORT IN STAYING SAFE!
WITH MANY THANKS, MANAGEMENT
Dear Valued Customers,
Metrotown Floors + Interiors is being proactive to protect our customers and staff members. We will continue to monitor the local health authority recommendations regarding closures and will notify of any changes immediately.
Our showroom is currently open Monday to Saturday from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Please feel free to visit us or call 604-434-4463 to book an appointment and meet with a Project Manager for all your flooring and cabinet/countertop needs.
Thank you, Management
Metrotown Floors + Interiors